Aluminum causes dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
Antibiotics promote superbugs, which are deadly antibiotic-resistant strains of bacteria that are killing tens of thousands of people every year.
Formaldehyde is highly toxic to the nervous system, causing blindness, brain damage and seizures.
Monosodium Glutamate (MSG) causes brain neurons to be overexcited to the point of death. It is toxic even when consumed in foods, where it causes migraine headaches and endocrine system damage.
Thimerosal is a methyl mercury compound that causes severe, permanent nervous system damage. Mercury is highly toxic to the brain.
Ah, anti-vaxxers. The whack-a-mole of the scientifically stupid, and only slightly less insane than Chemtrailers. They have no evidence whatsoever for their claims other than quack “research”, questionable “knowledgeable” sources on Google, and their own “NEEDLES SCARY”. Here’s the truth: the anti-vax movement has been the direct cause of outbreaks of measles and other seemingly “defeated” diseases, once herd immunity is decreased by ignorant parents not vaccinating. It’s true: check out Jenny McCarthy’s Body Count.
Anyway, since you couldn’t be bothered to cite sources for the above histrionic bullshit, I’ll do you the favour of sourcing rebuttals to the particular idiocy you chose to propagate.
In other words, what you said is full of crap, and I can prove it.
- The amount of aluminum in a dose of vaccine is less than is absorbed by the skin when handling aluminum objects. The article in which the alumiunum fallacy was first raised has been roundly panned as bad research. [Source]
- Vaccines are not remotely the same thing as intravenous antibiotics. This is high-school level stuff. Vaccine=inactive virus designed to stimulate the immune system, antibiotic=substance meant to kill bacterial infections. If you don’t know the diffrence, maybe you shouldn’t be giving opinions on the subject, ‘m’kay? Here’s a good site to start educating yourself.
- Your body naturally produces hundreds of times more formaldehyde than can be found in any vaccine. In fact, formaldehyde is necessary for humans to function. Also, it’s everywhere in nature. Pears, for example, are chock full of naturally occurring formaldehyde, but you don’t see Jenny McCarthy weeping about them on national TV. [Source]
- There have been no studies that indicate any health risks to MSG except in those who are sensitive. MSG naturally occurs in meat, and is what gives it the “meat” flavor — there is reasonable evidence that it constitutes a fifth “taste”, called “Umami”. [Source]
- Ah, Thimerosal. The unimportant preservative that not only has been absent from vaccines for a decade, but led to the undoing of the leader of this latest anti-vax BS, now ex-Dr. Richard Wakefield. This one has been debunked so many times that I’ll provide a half-dozen separate sources!
- From the CDC!
- From the Canadian Public Health Agency!
- From Science-Based Medicine!
- From an article from 2005!
- A journal article from actual doctors!
- From the fittingly-named Junk Science!
I really couldn’t care less if I lose followers over this. But let me make this perfectly clear: VACCINE DENIALISM IS STUPID. Vaccines have been, and continue to be, one of the greatest public health advances in human history. The reason we no longer have to fear smallpox or polio is because of this fact. And as for parents who don’t vaccinate their children, well that’s just tantamount to abuse IMO. I mean, if you could prevent your child from getting a serious, often fatal disease, wouldn’t you do anything in your power to make that happen? I did. And my son has been perfectly healthy. As have billions of other kids.
So keep this anti-vax bullshit to yourself. You’re on the wrong side of history, all because you refuse to understand.
anti-vax believers are just as dumb and worthless as faith healers